Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone - 12 SIP lines
The Grandstream GXP2170 IP Phone linux-based model features 12 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts, 5 XML programmable soft-keys, 48 digitally programmable BLF/fast-dial keys with dual color LED, and the ability to use the GXP2200EXT extension module for up to 160 additional BLF/fast-dial keys.
Key Features Grandstream GXP2170:
- Supports 6 lines, 6 SIP accounts and 6-way voice conferencing
- 4.3 inch (480x272) color-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
The GXP2170 also features a vivid 4.3” 480x272 color LCD, 5-way conferencing, HD wideband audio, full-duplex speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation, dual Gigabit network ports, integrated PoE, Bluetooth, USB and EHS.
Grandstream GXP2170 VoIP Phone - Technical Specifications
- More Intuitive Web UI- we’ve made changes that make the Web UI easier to navigate and more aesthetically pleasing.
- Simplified call transfer options-now you can attend or send a blind transfer
- Caller ID on transferred calls
- Ability to switch between accounts and see the screen while in a call
- Allow callers to permeate DND by whitelisting them
- Option to send an instant message via the Web UI or the phone
- Streamlined Bluetooth pairing
- Additional options for soft key configuration
- Manage call history through the phone and the Web UI
- Option to add picture images to your contacts
- SIP RFC3261, BFCP, TIP (pending), RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP, PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, LLDP-MED, LDAP (pending), TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP, TCP/IP/UDP, IPv6 (pending), FEC, FECC, (pending: H.323, H.245, H.225, H.235, H.241, H.460)
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000 Mbps Gigabit Ethernet ports with integrated PoE
- 4.3 inch (480x272) TFT color LCD
- 12 line keys with up to 6 SIP accounts, 5 XML programmable context sensitive softkeys, 5 navigation/menu keys, 11 dedicated function keys for : MESSAGE(with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, OLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
- Support for G7.29A/B, G.711μ/a-law, G.726, G.722(wide-band), in-band and out-of-band DTMF(in audio, RFC2833, SIP INFO)
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB, extension module port
- Hold, transfer, forward, 5-way conference, call park, call pickup, shared-call-appearance(SCA)/bridged-line-appearance(BLA), downloadable phonebook(XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items), call waiting, call log(up to 500 records), XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones and music on hold, server redundancy and fail-over
- Google Voice (Pending), weather, stock, currency news (pending), Internet radio (pending), Last.fm (pending), GMI available for advanced customer application development.
- Yes, speakerphone with support for wideband audio
- Yes, allow 2 angle positions
- Yes, can power up to 4 GXP2200EXT modules which features a 128x384 graphic LCD, 20 quick-dial/BLF keys which dual-color LED, 2 navigation keys, and less than 1.2W power consumption per unit.
- Yes, 2 angle positions available, Wall Mountable
- Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS) QoS
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, SRTP, TLS, 802.1x media access control
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Japanese, and more
- Firmware upgrade via TFTP / HTTP / HTTPS or local HTTP upload, mass provisioning using TR-069 or AES encrypted XML configuration file