HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1 Network Scanner (L2749A)
HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1 Network Scanner(L2749A)
- Get fast two-sided scanning with a network scanner recommended for 4,000 sheets per day. Digital sending is easy from the touchscreen via wireless network or Wi-Fi Direct. Send scans to mobile devices using the HP JetAdvantage Capture app.
Robust digital sending even to mobile devices
Send scans right from the scanner to email, network folders, or a PC via a gigabit Ethernet connection.
Scan directly to mobile devices with the HP JetAdvantage Capture app, then edit and save files.
Remotely monitor and manage jobs, and enable security settings with the embedded web server.
Send scans through the network with security protocols and to mobile devices via Wi-Fi Direct.
Fast, smooth scanning every page
Produce up to 60 images (30 pages) per minute with two-sided scanning recommended for 4,000 sheets per day.
Capture every page easily even for stacks of mixed media with HP EveryPage and an ultrasonic sensor.
Scan documents up to 21.6 x 309.9 cm (8.5 x 122 in) through the ADF, and use the flatbed for bulky media.
Enjoy robust capabilities including network and flatbed scanning in a small device perfect for the desktop.
Customised scanning for streamlined workflows
Scan images directly into applications with included and full-featured Kofax VRS Pro, TWAIN, and ISIS.
Define scan profiles for common document types, and scan to multiple destinations with HP Scan software.
Accurately capture text from documents for easy editing with HP Scan and I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro OCR software.
Capture and organise documents, business cards, and other file types with feature-rich software.
- Scanner type:
- Flatbed; ADF
- Digital sending standard features:
- Scan to email; Scan to PC; Scan to Network
- Digital sending optional features:
- Send to email
- Send to network folder
- Send to PC
- Scan resolution, optical:
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi (colour and monochrome, ADF); Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (colour and monochrome, flatbed)
- Duty cycle (daily):
- 4,000 pages (ADF), 100 pages (Flatbed)
- Bit depth:
- 24-bits external 48-bits internal
- Levels of grayscale:
- Multifeed detection:
- Task speed:
- OCR A4 text page (ADF, 300 dpi, colour, RTF): 6.51 sec for single image scan, 4.45 sec for single image save
- A4 to email (ADF, 300 dpi, colour, PDF): 6.43 sec for single image scan, 1.56 sec for single image send
- OCR A4 text page (flatbed, 300 dpi, colour, RTF): 7.89 sec for single image scan, 4.43 sec for single image save
- A4 to email (flatbed, 300 dpi, colour, PDF): 7.89 sec for single image scan, 1.39 sec for single image send
- Slides to file and negative to file are not supported
- Scan size, maximum:
- 216 x 356 mm
- Media types:
- Paper (banner, inkjet, photo, plain), envelopes, labels, cards (greeting, index)
- Media weights, supported ADF:
- 45 to 120 g/m
- Scan file format:
- For text & images: PDF, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, Text (.txt), Rich Text (rtf) and searchable PDF
- Scan input modes:
- Scan front-panel function: Save as PDF, Save as JPEG, Email as PDF, Email as JPEG, Send to Cloud, Everyday Scan and Save as Editable Text (OCR); HP Scan in Win OS, HP Easy Scan/ICA in Mac OS and thrid parties applications via TWAIN (USB & Network)
- Scanner advanced features:
- Blank page removal; Auto orientation; Auto colour detect; Auto crop; Auto exposure; Hole removal; Straighten content; Erase edges; Clean up background; Auto threashold; Colour drop out; OCR
- Control panel:
- 7.11 cm (2.8') touchscreen, 3 buttons (Back, Home, Help)
- Automatic document feeder capacity:
- Standard, 50 sheets (75 g/m paper)
- Automatic document feeder speed
- Up to 30 ppm/60 ipm
- Scanning options (ADF):
- Single pass E-Duplex
- Scan size (ADF), maximum:
- 216 x 3100 mm
- Scan size (ADF), minimum:
- 105 x 148 mm
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 7 or higher
Mac: OS X El Capitan 10.11
- Mac compatible:
- Connectivity, standard:
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 and USB 3.0
- Built-in Fast Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-TX network port
- Twain version:
- TWAIN Certified. Version 2.1
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC
- Power consumption
- 6.11 watts (ready), 1.35 watts (sleep), 0.05 watts (auto-off), 0.05 watts (off)
- Energy efficiency:
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Operating temperature range:
- 10 to 35C
- Operating humidity range:
- 15 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
- Dimensions (W x D x H):
- 520 x 387 x 145 mm
- 5.98 kg
- One-year commercial hardware warranty, phone and Web support included. Warranty may vary by country as required by law. Go to to learn about HP award winning service and support options in your region.
- What's in the box:
- HP ScanJet Pro 4500 fn1 Network Scanner
- Install guide
- HP Scan Software & Driver CD
- HP Bonus Pack Software CD
- Supporting flyers
- USB cable
- Power adaptor
- Power cords
- Software included:
- HP Scanner Device Driver; HP WIA Scan Driver; HP TWAIN (USB & Network) Scan Driver; HP Scan; HP Scanner Tools Utility; HP Windows Installer; I.R.I.S. Readiris Pro; I.R.I.S. Cardiris; Nuance PaperPort; ISIS driver; Kofax VRS
- Cable included:
- Yes, 1 USB cable
- Related links